Primary and Secondary School Campus
Just 5 minutes from Alexanderplatz, in a beautiful old brick building, is the primary and secondary school campus of the Berlin Cosmopolitan School.
The building was constructed in 1912 by Carl Koeppen as part of the Spandauer Vorstadt ensemble. Over the years, the premises were used as a girls’ school, a labour office and most recently as the Berlin Mitte registry office. In 2008, two generous Berlin entrepreneurs bought this beautiful listed building for the Berlin Cosmopolitan School.
Over the years, additional rooms have been rented in Rückerstraße and Mulackstraße to house our high school students as well as our administrative and financial teams.