Our Kindergarten & Preschool resides in this impressive, historical building, which is also located in the heart of Berlin. Not only does this campus have a spacious courtyard for our little ones, but it also has direct access to a beautiful small park and playground.
It was built in 1936 to a design by Günther Lüttich, the sculptures on the facade are by Hermann Müller-Erfurt. The building has been designated as a historic landmark and utilized as former administration building of Deutsche Reichsbahn (German Reich Railway).
The campuses are only 20min walking distance away from each other.
…Picture gallery to follow…