At Berlin Cosmopolitan School one of our major keys to success is the transparent and open communication between parents, students and school. Communication takes place on a regular basis:
- Weekly letters about class work, achievements, excursions, etc.
- Parent consultations twice a year
- Student led conferences in June
- Unit of Inquiry presentations grades 1-5
- Fairs grades 6-12
- Student Planners as of grade 3
- Progress Reports/Report Cards twice a year
Of course, personal appointments between parents and teachers are always possible and very welcome.