The beautiful old brick building located only 5min from Alexanderplatz is Berlin Cosmopolitan School’s main campus. Primary and Secondary School as well as the administration reside here.
It was erected by Carl Koeppen in 1912 as part of the Ensemble Spandauer Vorstadt. Over the years, the premises were utilized as a school for girls, an employment agency and lastly as Berlin Mitte’s registry office. In 2008 two generous Berlin entrepreneurs bought this wonderful, listed building for Berlin Cosmopolitan School.
Over the years, additional space has been rented in Rückerstraße and Mulackstraße in order to accommodate our Upper Secondary students as well as our administration and finance teams.